The following case study is about a student who performed well at school but began to struggle as she encountered increasing pressure whilst studying at university. The university’s Department of Student counseling did a LRP™ Student Performer brain profile assessment and debriefing with her that changed her situation for the better.
Click on the button below for detailed information about actions taken to assist this student to learn faster, smarter an easier:
The student was assisted with the appropriate counseling to learn brain integration techniques and activities, learning strategies focused on the brain’s natural design and stress coping and wellness skills. A significant improvement in her brain performance and wellness was reported. Her marks improved significantly and she passed all subjects.
You can’t improve what you can’t measure
The LRP™ Student Performer is a comprehensive, multi-dimensional, neuroscience instrument designed to help students understand their neurological design and optimize their brain, thinking and learning performance.
The LRP™ Student Performer brain profile assessment:
- Clearly is a great point of departure for learners to identify where their learning difficultiesare and offers suggestions to address these needs;
- Is a great self-management tool toimprove learning results, lifestyle and brain health and also offers a post-test to re-evaluate progress;
- Confirms that neurodesign issues are sometimes confused with certain ADHD simptoms and when the neurodesign preference is correctly identified and understood,medication may not be required any further;
- Confirms that alignment between learning preferences and learning strategiescontributes to better learning results and more ease with learning;
- Defines and clearly illustrates the principle of learning receptiveness and has profound positive development and performance improvement implicationsfor all students like improved self-esteem;
- Offers a new and holistic framework of drivers that optimize brain performance which have novel implications for performance improvement and/orimproving brain health or wellness;
- The holistic framework of drivers that optimize brain performancehas never been included in any assessment before;
- Offers a comprehensive, scientific understanding of the mechanisms of brain fitnesswhich has profound learning and performance improvement implications;
- Brain fitnessas a driver to optimize brain performance, has never been included in any formal assessment before which have implications for all students;
- Offers a clearer understanding of neurological dominanceand its implications for learning and thinking;
- Offers aground breaking framework for understanding the neurological aspects of learning.