- Accelerate learning speed and ease;
- Understand the unique learning styles of students;
- Optimize learning results;
- Prepare students with brain fitness skills;
- Empower students with “learning how to learn skills”;
- Align student’s unique design with subject and career choices
A new NAP™ study was recently conducted. Results will be published soon.
- Using their findings from the NAP™ led to the following:
- % increase in retention,
- $ in training cost savings in the first year alone,
- This powerful information will be used by the school to offer guidance to students and their parents regarding their unique learning potential and alignment of their neuro-design with potential subject and career choices.
- The neuro-agility study resulted in significant bottom line findings that now integrates into their training and coaching initiatives.
- ?% of what differentiated the high and low performing students could be attributed to EI attributes. In other words, almost one-half of the skill set required for successful execution of learning competencies is comprised of neuro-agility skills.
- The findings from this study were highly predictive, i.e:
- Neuro-agility subscales predicted high performance ?% of the time.
- Better learner performance
- Using the NAP™ contributes to:
- Accurate teacher awareness of teachers about student’s learning preferences;
- Accurate personal awareness of students about their unique learning and thinking preferences;
- More accurate alignment of subject choices with career choices;
- Increased ease, speed and flexibility of learning and thinking;
- Higher performing students – 100% pass rate;
- Increased brain fitness, memory and concentration;
- Reduced risk for error;
- A road map for optimizing learning ability and agility.
- Click here for feedback from principal
- Click here for feedback from parents
- Click here for feedback from students
- Click here for feedback from teachers