Executive team of a Global Middle Eastern Bank.
- To explore the impact of neuro-agility skills on the success of banking executives;
- To optimize performance and increase mental flexibility, taking this high performance team to the next level;
- To predict key agility competencies associated with top performance from which talent selection criteria can be generated.
See downloadable team data Power Point: 1. RAK Team Report Presentation
- 100% of respondents stated that knowing which drivers to optimize and how to improve their neuro-flexibility, helped them in transitioning to a higher level of performance;
- Using their findings from the NAP™ , the team re-aligned their job functions with their neuro-design in order to optimize engagement;
- The NAP™ and neuro-agility training will be used by the bank to create personalized development programs, offer guidance to trainees regarding their unique potential (neuro-design) and provide learning solutions that will increase the learning agility;
- The findings from this study were highly predictive, i.e:
- High neuro-agility scores predicted high performance.
- The findings from the Kirkmax evaluation indicated that this intervention is positively impacting company bottom line;
- 100% of respondents stated that knowing their neuro-agility and EI strengths helped them in transitioning to a higher level role;
- 100% of coaches stated that knowing the neuro-design and mental strengths of their coachees significantly strengthened their coaching relationship and the impact of coaching;
- Improved engagement. Using their findings from the NAP™, informed decisions could be made to align job functions with neuro-design;
- This powerful information will be used by the organization to offer guidance to employees and emerging leaders regarding their potential. It will also serve as a strong baseline to create individualized development programs;
- This pilot study resulted in significant bottom line findings that at least two thirds of the skill set required for successful execution of this organization’s leadership competencies is comprised of agility and emotional skills;
- The findings from this pilot study were highly predictive, i.e:
- Neuro-agility and emotional sub-scales predicted high performance almost 100% of the time.
- Increased leadership performance;
- Better leadership engagement;
- Using the NAP™ with other selection instruments for selection generates:
- Higher performing employees
- Decreased attrition rates
- Using the NAP™ for training and coaching generates:
- A road map for leadership success
- Better performing leaders